Thursday 21 July 2011

good afternoon!

hi there everybody and welcome to my blog. i haven't yet decided exactly what it will be about, nor do i have a distinct writing style. i do, however, intend on sharing my thoughts with you about life, love, music and god. if you know me well, you will know that i am an avid journalist. i literally don't stop journaling. at the moment i have about six journals in use, all are just about overflowing with ideas, quotes, thoughts and stories that inspire me and fill my head. my friend suggested i write a book, but i knew that i am nowhere committed enough to write a book, so instead i'm writing a...blog :).
so who am i? i'm a fifteen year old northern beaches girl. i am completely obsessed with colour. i love rain, red lipstick and flowers. god in the centre of my life, well, at least i try to keep him there. i have the best friends anyone could wish for. my family is awesome, including my little brother luke. i love to write, anything. i think all the time, it's an addiction. i never use capital letters. i love sunflowers and the colour yellow. i love yoga and ballet, up until recently i was doing fifteen hours of dance a week, but i burnt out. it's not my passion anymore, but i still love it. my favourite show is the brady bunch, five thirty on channel 'go' everyday. watch it. i am addicted to chocolate. my secret indulgence is home beautiful magazine. i never leave home without a ribbon in my hair and a smile on my face. i wish technology didn't exist, i repel it, and seem to have broken every bit of technology i have ever known. my greatest dream is to visit two hundred countries before i die. i love christmas. i like cats and dogs equally. my textas are my prized possession. i love photography. i hate people touching my ears.

i think that's about me. this blog is written for no-one in particular and i don't even mind if no-one ever reads it. it's a creative outlet for me and i would hope that anybody who stumbles across it would find inspiration and encouragement in my words. i hope you are having a lovely day :)

god bless
 love oliveanddaisy xx

2 comments: